Query MySQL DB

I am pretty new to RoR . I am trying to seach for methods which can query MySQL DB get the table data and display that table on a webpage.

What are the methods we have for this in RoR? Pls suggest

Thanks,

-Prashant Girennavar.

Hey Prashant

http://guides.railsgirls.com/app/

Try to cover a the exercises of the guide and you will get a brief idea about how Rails works.

Regards

V

Seven days ago you asked a similar question. A number of people here made helpful suggestions which you did not acknowledge, nor did you offer thanks for the help. The suggestions made then are still valid.

Colin

Hello Colin,

I agree this is my second question , Probably I am too new to google forum , it might take some time to understand me how to acknowledge answers once I get helpful post. My apologies , if you feel , I did not give credits to people who answered my questions .

I believe these 2 questions are different. I am not here to ask invalid questions , I am here to learn.

Thanks,

-Prashant Girennavar.

Hello Colin,

I agree this is my second question , Probably I am too new to google forum , it might take some time to understand me how to acknowledge answers once I get helpful post. My apologies , if you feel , I did not give credits to people who answered my questions .

Just reply saying thanks. If there are a number of helpful answers then it is not necessary to reply to each individually, just post one reply saying thanks to all.

I believe these 2 questions are different. I am not here to ask invalid questions , I am here to learn.

The questions are slightly different but my answer is the same, work right through a good tutorial such as railstutorial.org, which is free to use online. Did you work through it? If you had then you would know the answer to your current question and many more that you have not asked yet.

Colin

Thanks!!!I will workthrough it.