Puzzling error

I am getting:

uninitialized constant RbConfig::RetusersController

My routes look like this:

map.namespace(:config) do |config|     config.resources :users do |user|       user.resources :retusers     end   end

and I am calling redirect with:

redirect_to edit_config_user_retuser_url(application_user, retuser)

where application_user is a User and retuser is a Retuser.

In app/controllers/retusers_controller.rb I have:

class RetusersController < ApplicationController    ... end

On my development platform, I do not get the error. On my production platform I do. The two should be the same ruby and set of gems. This is using Rails 2.3.11 and Ruby 1.9.1.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you, pedz

I am getting:

uninitialized constant RbConfig::RetusersController

My routes look like this:

map.namespace(:config) do |config| config.resources :users do |user| user.resources :retusers end end

and I am calling redirect with:

redirect\_to edit\_config\_user\_retuser\_url\(application\_user,

retuser)

where application_user is a User and retuser is a Retuser.

In app/controllers/retusers_controller.rb I have:

class RetusersController < ApplicationController ... end

On my development platform, I do not get the error. On my production platform I do. The two should be the same ruby and set of gems. This is using Rails 2.3.11 and Ruby 1.9.1.

What am I doing wrong?

Well on ruby 1.9.2, the Config constant is an alias for RbConfig, which I think is the root of your troubles. Why it happens only in production I don't know. (probably not a factor, ruby 1.9.2 is the first ruby 1.9 version I'd want to use in production)

Fred

Hi,

Thanks. Yea. I'm trying to get this "stable" before moving to 1.9.2... but I'm getting into a circular problem. I was on 1.9.1 before 1.9.2 came out.

So.... long story short it sounds like I don't want to use "config" as a namespace.

Thank you for your help pedz