I have one really annoying problem - I hope you can give me some
1) I have a model "Article". Article has among other fields
created_at, published_at and publish_date field.
I want the list of "published" articles if the publish_date is <= then
2) In my Article model I have following scope:
3) Settings for my timezone in rails:
4) I also set TZ for my Heroku instance like so:
heroku config:add TZ="Europe/Ljubljana"
5) This is my last migration:
I use Heroku and PostgreSQL. But the darn thing just does not work as
it should What should I do that this thing will work as expected?
I want article to be visible after the "publish_date".
Thanks for any advice and have a nice day!