Problem with parameters

First at all sorry if my english is not the best.

In the view I have this code:

<%= select_tag "tabla", options_for_select(["Famitel", "Polycom Kirk", "LG Nortel", "Dimax Videovigilancia"]) %> <%= text_field :buscar, params[:codigo_aleatorio]%> <%= button_to "Buscar" , :action => :elijovista %>

In elijovista´s controller I need to know the item that was selected in tabla and the text.

my code is: def elijovista    debugger    return params[:payment]

case :tabla         when "Famitel"          @ticket=Ticket.find( :first, :select =>"reference", :conditions=>['codigo_aleatorio=?',params[:codigo_aleatorio]])

# renders app/views/zonaclientes/showFamitel         render :template => 'zonaclientes/showFamitel'       return . . . . (The same for the rest of the items) . . But render never works, always show the elijovista view.

Whats wrong? How can obtain the option selected in tabla?

Thanks for all

First at all sorry if my english is not the best.

In the view I have this code:

<%= select_tag "tabla", options_for_select(["Famitel", "Polycom Kirk", "LG Nortel", "Dimax Videovigilancia"]) %> <%= text_field :buscar, params[:codigo_aleatorio]%> <%= button_to "Buscar" , :action => :elijovista %>

In elijovista´s controller I need to know the item that was selected in tabla and the text.

my code is: def elijovista   debugger   return params[:payment]

return halts processing of the action

Fred

Sorry, I did several tests.This two lines don't exists debugger    return params[:payment]

The problem is that in the view when i push the button it works like a link_to and tabla y codigo_aleatorio aren't present in elijovista :frowning:

Any help? I don't know how solve this

case :tabla
    when &quot;Famitel&quot;

These lines here are also weird. The lines below would only run if :table were to be === to "Famitel", which would never happen. (did you mean params[:tabla] ?

Fred

With case params[:tabla] the variables are the same. I can't use params[:tabla] in elijovista controller :frowning: