Problem with loading acts_as_authenticated plugin

I currently develop a little app, and i installed the acts_as_authenticated plugin Everything worked fine til yesterday evening. While working on CSS sheet, then testing iteratively : nothing worked. Checking the development.log file in my Rails app , it shows:

NameError (uninitialized constant ApplicationController::AuthenticatedSystem):     /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.2/lib/active_support/ dependencies.rb:477:in `const_missing'

It comes from the : include AuthenticatedSystem declared in my application.rb file (inside the class)

When commenting it, no more problems.

It seems the plugin's libraries are not loaded. Wht i do not understand, is i have another plugin installed : acts_as_taggable, which works perfectly.

After searching with Google, i had some configurations tricks in environment.rb > Dependencies.log_activity = true Dependencies.autoloaded_constants Dependencies.load_once_paths

But nothing changes

Any help is needed

PS : my environment is : Mac OS X 10.4.9 Ruby 1.8.2 Rails 1.2.3

Laurent

I resolved the problem with the help of some folks on irc. In fact, after several reinstallation of the plugin, i should run the script : ./script/generate authenticated user account

It should create a folder /lib into : /vendor/plugins/ acts_as_authenticated, including the authenticated_system.rb file

But, this folder has been created in the /log folder. Moving the lib folder to the plugin root folder did the trick.

Laurent