Problem updating select box from another windows

Hi I have the following problem:

I followed the screen cast to create complex forms from railscasts so i create a partial view for my equipments list, the client can add several different equipments that he select from a select box.

I also made another view (find_equipment) in case looking for the equipment inside the select box. When i choose a equipment from the view (find_equipment) I created there is no problem when there is only one equipment inside the client form, but when there is more than one equipment and I try to select it from the select view (find_equipment) it does not update the select box it should, it update the first select box.

I also have a similar problem when I try to add service details (_details.html.erb) the thing is that i have configured an observe_field to watch for voip_product_id like this

<%= observe_field "voip_product_id",                         :frequency=>0.1,                         :update=>"voip_products_id",                         :with=>"voip_product_id",                         :url => { :controller =>"show_select", :action => "get_voip_details"}      %> the problem is that when I have more than one detail only the first detail have it select box updated

Can anyone help me please? i'm kind of lost here

Attachments: http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/1634/source_code.html