Printing pdf documents

Is it possible to print existing pdf documents (located server side) directly to a client printer without using a viewer? Scenario: I have a list of reports on page where the client can check which reports they would like printed. Ideally, the print command would send all the selected reports (pdf doc) directly to a printer instead of having to display the reports in an adobe viewer. Ideas, suggestions, hints?

Thanks

Hi Ed,

yeah, I understand the network restrictions, etc. so I figured there wasn't any direct, easy way. Could it be possible to tie in the printing of these reports to the standard browser print function? I guess the main point of interest for me is to not have to display all the reports before printing them unless the client wished to do so.

Thanks.

yeah, I understand the network restrictions, etc. so I figured there wasn't any direct, easy way. Could it be possible to tie in the printing of these reports to the standard browser print function?

<body onload="window.print()"> I

guess the main point of interest for me is to not have to display all the reports before printing them unless the client wished to do so.

The above assumes you'll display each report but display will automatically invoke printing. AFAIK, that's as good as it gets.

HTH, Bill