Capital Thought, a growing technology and consulting firm, is ready to
hire an experienced and talented PHP Developer who is equally passionate
about Ruby on Rails and other cutting edge languages and frameworks.
This person will take over responsibility for development and
maintenance of our sports media social marketing tool called
BuzzManager, which over time will transition over to Ruby on Rails.
Key Requirements we'd like to see in the ideal candidate:
• You can demonstrate expertise in writing high-quality object-oriented
enterprise-grade applications primarily in PHP/MySQL
• You can demonstrate understanding and comprehension of design
patterns and algorithms
• You’d like to get your hands dirty with Ruby on Rails
• You have UNIX/Linux and Windows working knowledge
• You are a motivated, self starter who can work as a team and
• You are open to learning, are adaptable and are a master at
Things for you to consider:
• Opportunity to work with smart, fun and fast-moving team
• Do what you love and are passionate about
• If you like sports, this is just a really cool opportunity to blend
technology and sports in a job that actually pays you really well!
• Cool downtown office
If you think this could be a good match, please email your resume over
to our recruiting team: email@example.com
Advertising a php job on rubyonrails-talk? Funny!
Ryan Bigg wrote:
• You'd like to get your hands dirty with Ruby on Rails
Um, that means what?
The main job is still for PHP, thus doesn't really belong here.
so it depends on how fast you work