Passenger configuration

Hello Experts, I am developing a site that will be deployed on dreamhost. My Development environment is as followed.

Development

H:\mywork\QMed\KIMS_banglore\rails_apps\kims_sachin2.0>ruby script/ about About your application's environment Ruby version 1.8.6 (i386-mingw32) RubyGems version 1.3.7 Rack version 1.1 Rails version 2.3.8 Active Record version 2.3.8 Active Resource version 2.3.8 Action Mailer version 2.3.8 Active Support version 2.3.8 Application root H:/mywork/QMed/KIMS_banglore/rails_apps/ kims_sachin2.0 Environment development Database adapter sqlite3 Database schema version 20100715154712

I want to update production environment to match the same. When i am updating rails to 2.3.8 " gem install rails --include- dependencies" it just install 1 gem and all the rest of dependencies remain old Active record version 2.2.2

Am i doing something wrong?

- s

What all this has to do with passenger configuration? Please be clear with the subjects so people who know about the subject can help you.

Sure, Let me send you the exact errors along with.

- S

Hello Everybody, I am getting the following error when i am creating a rails application on the server. and didn't found any references describing exact pointers. What has gone wrong?