Hello all -
Wanted to share this excellent position (multiple openings) for a
strong software developer - Ruby experience points to the type of
folks we're looking for. You also must have excellent communications
skills as we have high expectations for you to deliver with minimal
direction / supervision.
If interested, please email us with a resume / questions at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch shortly thereafter to share
This position is with one of the nation’s premier workplaces, located
in Washington, DC. We are looking for a strong Software Developer to
join a cross-functional team of skilled and high-achieving
individuals. We are looking for candidates that will excel in a
challenging, nationally-visible environment, where expectations are
The individual will be part of a system and business process re-
engineering project – joining multiple databases and systems into a
new streamlined and cohesive process. The candidate will be primarily
involved with supporting the system development and implementation
initiatives. The candidate will be interacting with a wide range of
individuals from technical to high-level management.
- 5-7+ years software development experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are imperative as
candidate will be expected to deliver with minimal direction.
- Strong expertise and engagement throughout full SDLC.
- Very strong HTML experience.
- Good overall database skills.
- Significant experience with Ruby, Python or other scripting
- Ability to work independently, and work quickly on your feet.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
*** Sorry no telecommuting possible at this time.