Omni_auth with Facebook

Hi,

I've implemented the sample app with omni_auth('0.2.6'). I'm using rails 2.3.11 with ruby 1.8.7. I tried to connect with Facebook but getting oauth error. I tested it with twitter & google plus account. Both are working fine but the FB connects is not working yet. Can you please help me out?.

Rosy Catz wrote in post #1123747:

Hi,

I've implemented the sample app with omni_auth('0.2.6'). I'm using rails 2.3.11 with ruby 1.8.7. I tried to connect with Facebook but getting oauth error. I tested it with twitter & google plus account. Both are working fine but the FB connects is not working yet. Can you please help me out?.

AFAIK Facebook is currently using OAuth 2. Since you're using such an old version of Rails and OmniAuth are you sure the are still compatible with Facebook?

I use OmniAuth myself, but not with Facebook, and I use the current version of OmniAuth on Rails 4.0.

Well Thanks for your reply. Atually i want to integrate this omni-auth with my existing rails 2.3 project so only tried with sample. The file omniauth.rb under initializers is not accepting getting issue for "ActionController::Dispatcher". Can you please help me what i missed?.

Robert Walker wrote in post #1123794: