Odd fixtures behaviour

This is Rails 2.0.2

I have two yaml fixture files, both loading into ARs with acts_as_tree, so they both have the !!omap directive set.

One, categories.yml, loads just fine. The other goes very weird, somehow fixtures.rb opens the file, reads "name: All" from the first record, and then tries to open a file called "All", which then fails miserably on line .

I can't see what's wrong with the file, and it's almost exactly the same as the one which loads without a problem.

Any ideas anyone.

Attachments: http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/1798/territories.yml

John Small wrote:

This is Rails 2.0.2

I have two yaml fixture files, both loading into ARs with acts_as_tree, so they both have the !!omap directive set.

One, categories.yml, loads just fine. The other goes very weird, somehow fixtures.rb opens the file, reads "name: All" from the first record, and then tries to open a file called "All", which then fails miserably on line .

I can't see what's wrong with the file, and it's almost exactly the same as the one which loads without a problem.

Any ideas anyone.

Whoops this got sent too early. I'd edited the yaml file to read Name: World rather than name: All. So now it's trying to open a file called "World" on line 814 in fixtures.rb