NoMethodError with rake db:migrate

Hi! First of all, this is my first application on Rails, and i'm stuck at a migration. i created a demo app (the demo_app from michael hartl's tutorial) as usual: rails new demo_app, rails generate scaffold User name:string email:string, and when i do rake db:migrate, this stack appears:

rake db:migrate --trace ** Invoke db:migrate (first_time) ** Invoke environment (first_time) ** Execute environment ** Invoke db:load_config (first_time) ** Execute db:load_config ** Execute db:migrate rake aborted! NoMethodError: undefined method `to_a' for #<SQLite3::Statement:0x9d6a2dc>: SELECT name           FROM sqlite_master           WHERE type = 'table' AND NOT name = 'sqlite_sequence' AND name = "schema_migrations" ....

This is the Gemfile:

source 'https://rubygems.org'

gem 'rails', '3.2.8'

# Bundle edge Rails instead: # gem 'rails', :git => 'git://github.com/rails/rails.git'

gem 'sqlite3' gem 'sqlite3-ruby', '1.2.5', :require => 'sqlite3'

Are those the versions of rails (3.2.8) and sqlite3-ruby that the tutorial expects? I don't know but I suspect that a later version of sqlite3-ruby might fix it. Googling for the error message finds this for example

Colin