Need to cache the hashtable

Hi,

I have to cache the hashtable which contains array of objects. I cannot store it in session because the data it contains may be huge sometimes. Can any one please help which is the best way to store the hashtable (i thought its in cache) where i can use the data on different pages

ThanX in advance

Srikanth Gop wrote:

Hi,

I have to cache the hashtable which contains array of objects. I cannot store it in session because the data it contains may be huge sometimes. Can any one please help which is the best way to store the hashtable (i thought its in cache) where i can use the data on different pages

Are you using ActiveRecordStore for your sessions? I don't think there's a real limit to the size of what you can put into a database session. If anyone knows differently please chime in.

Daniel Waite wrote:

Are you using ActiveRecordStore for your sessions? I don't think there's a real limit to the size of what you can put into a database session. If anyone knows differently please chime in.

Hi Daniel,

Thanx for the reply, i am not using activerecordrestore for the sessions and anyways for the current implementation i cannot use sessios because as the data is common for all the users and should be vailable for the whole application.