This is Santosh Gupta working in Accenture, India as project lead and
I need some information about twitter.com. This information I need to
tell my management & team about the usage of Rails in twitter.com and
influence their decision of using Rails in our next project.
Can someone please let me know that:
• Approx how many lines of code (of phython/Django) was written
initially to bring up the site?
• Approx how many users access the site (per day or month)?
• What is the execution Architecture? [ OS, DB, Appserver etc]
• How many developers worked to build the site initially and how many
developers work now?
• How many months/weeks it took initially to build the site?
Or if you can direct me to some blog or mailing list where this
information is available, it would be of great help.
Hoping for a positive and quick response.
Thanks & Regards,