need help with devise / async >> ArgumentError (wrong number of arguments (given 3, expected 1..2)):

it all worked locally, and now i am in production and get that:

ArgumentError (wrong number of arguments (given 3, expected 1…2)):

devise-async (0.7.0) lib/devise/async/model.rb:27:in `send_devise_notification’

devise (4.2.0) lib/devise/models/confirmable.rb:117:in `send_confirmation_instructions’

devise (4.2.0) lib/devise/models/confirmable.rb:132:in `block in resend_confirmation_instructions’

devise (4.2.0) lib/devise/models/confirmable.rb:232:in `pending_any_confirmation’

devise (4.2.0) lib/devise/models/confirmable.rb:131:in `resend_confirmation_instructions’

devise (4.2.0) lib/devise/models/confirmable.rb:303:in `send_confirmation_instructions’

devise (4.2.0) app/controllers/devise/confirmations_controller.rb:9:in `create’

actionpack (4.2.0) lib/action_controller/metal/implicit_render.rb:4:in `send_action’

this happens whenever devise wants to send out emails.

im using sidekiq, rails 4.2

thx

t

anyone?

thx

anyone?

thx

it all worked locally, and now i am in production and get that:

ArgumentError (wrong number of arguments (given 3, expected 1..2)):   devise-async (0.7.0) lib/devise/async/model.rb:27:in `send_devise_notification'

Are you sure you are using the same versions of gems in both environments? I presume you have run bundle install in the production env.

Colin

devise_async doesn’t support Devise 4: Support for Devise 4.x · Issue #94 · mhfs/devise-async · GitHub

Good news, you don’t really need it, Devise has a fix to integrate with ActiveJob so you can remove the async gem and change your Devise model:

great - so i would drop that function into the user-model?

thx