Namespaces and nested resources

Hello!

I'm developing online game (Heroes fighting against Clans) and i'm planning next structure of my app: i've got top-level resources Heroes (profiles of supermembers) and Clans (profiles of groups of members). So i've got both HeroesController and ClansController.

What i wanna do is give Heroes and Clans' leaders opportunities to add "Content Resources" to their profile area or to the clan area, respectively. "Content Resources" is different singular resources such as Gallery, Blog, Shop and others. So Gallery has many Photoalbums (that have many Photos), Blog has many Posts, Shop has goods and so on.

Hero can turn on/off each of singular Content Resources, and after that he get its full functionallity on his own profile page The same thing with Clans - clan leader can connect in settings area for example Forum.

So the question is how to organize this structure well. I think about that way:

/controllers     HeroesController     ClansController     /blog/         Blog::BlogsController         Blog::PostsController     /gallery/         Gallery::GalleriesController         Gallery::PhotoalbumsController         Gallery::PhotosController /models     Hero     Clan     module Blog     /blog/         Blog::Blog         Blog::Post         module Gallery     /gallery/         Gallery::Gallery         Gallery::Photoalbums         Gallery::Photos

And routes:

resources :clans do     scope :module => 'blog' do       resource :blog do         resources :posts       end     end

scope :module => 'gallery' do       resource :gallery do         resources :photoalbums         resources :photos       end     end   end

resources :heroes do      .. the same things...   end

And here i've got a first problem - when i run /clan/1/blog/posts and even /clan/1/blog/posts/1/edit it all goes quite well, but it fails in simple /clan/1/blog saying: [No route matches {:action=>"show", :controller=>"clubs"}]

May be i'm doing everything wrong. May be i should choose another way instead of nested resources and/or namespaces, because i've heard it may be a bad practice :frowning:

I'm new in Rails, and i'm sorry for maybe easy questions :slight_smile:

Grateful for any help, suggestions and advises! Thank you!