Multiple File Upload

Hi

I am new to rails. I found Ruby On Rails to be very interesting. I studied all the basics.

I have developed multiple file upload using paperclip successfully, but when i tried the same application using 2.3.4 it is giving many errors.

I would be thankful to you if you can guide me on multiple file upload from scratch.

Actually, I want to build the image gallery for my application.

Please guide me on this. I am really hoping that you can help me regarding the image gallery.

Thank you, Rails Developer

Hi

I am new to rails. I found Ruby On Rails to be very interesting. I studied all the basics.

I have developed multiple file upload using paperclip successfully, but when i tried the same application using 2.3.4 it is giving many errors.

Did you remember to do rake rails:update when you went to 2.3.4?

I would be thankful to you if you can guide me on multiple file upload from scratch.

Why do you need to do it from scratch if you have it working with paperclip and just need to move to a later rails. Which version were you using successfully?

Colin

Hi

Thank you for your response. I could get along with the multiple file upload successfully with 2.3.2. I could'nt get it with 2.3.4

Thank you once again for your response.

Bye!!

bump:)

Any word on this?

@Rails Ror - can you please post your 2.3.2 code so that we can roughly have a gauge of what's going wrong?

cheers