More than one button with custom actions inside new.html.erb

You indicated in a previous message that you had worked right through railstutorial.org. Perhaps you missed the sections where it used routes.rb to setup routes to control which action is called for each request. Have a look at the rails guide on routing to see the various options for how to do this. Also look at the other guides, they contain a lot of useful information.

As a matter of interest, why have you posted this request for help twice? One is quite sufficient and it is best to use plain text mode (as you have done here).

Colin

>Perhaps you missed the sections where it used >routes.rb to setup routes to control which action is called for each >reques

I haven't missed, Since I was digging deep into model from past two weeks, I almost forgot there is an essential routing file between V and C among MVC. Thank you for the hint.

>As a matter of interest, why have you posted this request for help >twice? One is quite sufficient and it is best to use plain text mode >(as you have done here).

I wasn't intend to post two messages, Since I can't edit the post posted

in group, And when I saw my post back again I myself didn't like the long question with no clue of which is the code and what is my query. So I deleted the old one and posted the new one.

You can't delete posts, this is a mailing list not a forum (though you may be accessing it via a forum like interface). Once I received your original post there is no way for you to delete it from my PC. In such circumstances the best thing to do is just to post a follow up message.

Cheers

Colin

You can't delete posts, this is a mailing list not a forum (though you

may be accessing it via a forum like interface). Once I received your original post there is no way for you to delete it from my PC. In such circumstances the best thing to do is just to post a follow up message. Cheers

Pretty new for mailing list type discussion. From next time I will keep this in mind . And sorry all for violating mailing list rules.