MissingSourceFile in Rails/infoController#properties

I am having a very similar problem to a post I read and replied to. I am reading 'Build your own Ruby on Rails web applications' by Patrick Lenz and when accessing http://localhost:3000/ I can connect to the application. But when I click "about your application environment" I receive this error: MissingSourceFile in Rails/ infoController#properties

I think it is booting up completely as this is what I see: => Booting Mongrel <use 'script/server webrick' to force WEBrick> => Rails applicatino starting on http://0.0.0.0:3000 => Calls with -d to detach => Ctrl-C to shutdown server ** Starting Mongrel listening at 0.0.0.0:3000 ** Starting Rails with development environment... ** Rails loaded ** Loading any Rails specific GemPlugins ** Singals ready. INT => stop <no restart>. ** Mongrel available at 0.0.0.0:3000 ** Use CTRL-C to stop

That's it, no prompt after this. I did see a threat stating to change infoController to InfoController but alas, I'm not sure how to do that! Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am excited to get started. Thanks.

Don't know if you have already resolved this issue. As someone above suggested, its definitely related to sqlite/sqlite3 (which is not required for OS-X, but definitely must be setup for Windows environment). The mentioned approach "gem install sqlite-ruby/sqlite3- ruby" doesn't work for some reason (gave me sqlite3.dll error) and you may have to find some other ways of installing it on your machine. I didn't try sqlite fix since my requirements were to use MySQL. Here is a two cent on what I did to fix the issue. 1. Installed MySQL and HeidiSQL following steps mentioned in pages 1 and 2 from a tutorial provided here Radar – O’Reilly 2. Created a dummy database called test with a table and few fields and saved it under E:\rails_apps\app_name\db where app_name = "your app name that you created using "rails app_name" command" 3. database.yml under E:\rails_apps\app_name\config folder modified for development. Other environments were commented out. development:   adapter: mysql   database: test   host: localhost   username: root   password: xxxxx <= Password that you set during MySQL install 4. After this restart the mongrel server, hit localhost at 3000 and click on the link ... it should give you information like the one posted below. Ruby version 1.8.6 (i386-mswin32) RubyGems version 0.9.4 Rails version 2.0.2 Active Record version 2.0.2 Action Pack version 2.0.2 Active Resource version 2.0.2 Action Mailer version 2.0.2 Active Support version 2.0.2 Application root E:/rails_apps/app_name Environment development Database adapter mysql

FYI, I used the defailt WEBrick server, however it should work the same for Mongrel.

Although I have digressed from the original issue, it should be the similar for sqlite. Good luck!!!