Missing template home/index after update to Rails 3

Hello,

I'm trying to update my RoR 2.3.8 app to Rails 3; I followed the migration guide, but I'm getting a very weird error when trying to access the main page, or home/index:

Started GET "/" for 127.0.0.1 at Wed Sep 22 15:37:59 +0200 2010   Processing by HomeController#index as HTML Completed in 129ms

ActionView::MissingTemplate (Missing template home/index with {:handlers=>[:erb, :rjs, :builder, :rhtml, :rxml], :formats=>[:html], :locale=>[:en, :en]} in view paths "(...)/app/views", "(...)/vendor/plugins/verification/ app/views"):   app/controllers/home_controller.rb:18:in `index'

The file app/views/home/index.html.erb exists and it was all working perfectly fine under Rails 2. Any ideas? Where to look? :slight_smile:

Thanks, Adam

I noticed that if I rename the index.html.erb to index.en.html.erb, it works. So I guess I should tell rails to use an "empty" locale when looking for templates?

Also, I'musing JRuby.

Adam

adamwtw wrote in post #943033:

I noticed that if I rename the index.html.erb to index.en.html.erb, it works. So I guess I should tell rails to use an "empty" locale when looking for templates?

Also, I'musing JRuby.

Adam

I actually have the same issue right now.

Template is missing

Missing template authorize/login with {:handlers=>[:erb, :builder, :rjs, :rhtml, :rxml], :locale=>[:en, :en], :formats=>[:html]} in view paths...

even though it exists in the plugin path, it cannot find it :S