Mini-profiler includes.js error csp

here is the latest error:

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 21.31.57

I tried the suggestion from here: https://github.com/MiniProfiler/rack-mini-profiler/issues/485

but no guitars - how can I fix this? Thank you.

heres the https version:

I am happy if I can just remove the miniprofiler and its speed badges if there is no fix. But how, just comment the gem? …

I found it - rails new site --minimal

too easy

However - now I have a problem installing actiontext and activestorage

brails action_text:install

does not work - error:

rails aborted!

Don't know how to build task 'action_text:install' (See the list of available tasks with `rails --tasks`)

How do I fix this? thank you.

there seems to be a compromise:

rails new testskip --skip-webpack-install --skip-javascript --skip-action-mailer --skip-action-mailbox --skip-action-cable --skip-turbolinks --skip-jbuilder --skip-test --skip-system-test

allows me to install the action text and the active storage

ok, I give up. installing the node_modules folder and the bootsnap compile cache folder structure. all good now. everything works.

finally a familiar error:

…roundtrip done. Now, can I ignore this error? or is it fixable? Thank you for any pointers.

sudo rm -rf tmp/miniprofiler does not fix it

there are 21 includes.js files in the nodes folder clusterfuck - they are all in a core.js folder subpath with variations of features-string-stable mostly. 90 percent of them want to export their parents and most of them require something. Should I mention all of them in the content security policy? and how does one mention them?

is there maybe a vanilla csp for a default rails 6.1 project that will mention the proper includes.js in a correct manner?

Do you have a Content Security Policy metatag in your head element? Content Security Policy (CSP) - HTTP | MDN. Maybe you just need to add the localhost:3000 domain to the list of sources

I guess you can remove the mini profiler gem if you don’t want it too.