Looking to partner up with a Ruby developer on a new and exciting project.

My business partner and I are creating a social network for superyacht crew across the globe.

The idea is to bring the industry together on one social site where they can share photos, post their locations and have a live CV for captains to see.

Another feature of the site is to advertise new jobs within the industry, keep yacht crew up to date on events in the area they find themselves in, and also look at recent posts from that area. An initial version of the site has already been built that will require some modification before we launch.

We are looking for a third partner to join us in the business as our developer in return for a stake in the company…

If you feel this is something you are interested in then please email me at seanroccia@gmail.com

We are based in the UK but willing to travel to meet with the right person to join our team…

You can also check out our instagram @yottobox

Best regards

Sean Roccia

Hi Sean,

I am interested in working on this idea. I am currently working in Adobe systems, India as a security tools developer and I have majorly worked in development in rails. So, initially I would like to work on the idea on part time basis.

Please let me know if we can setup a short meeting to discuss further.

Thanks,

Kriti