This is Aamil with Collabera. I just picked up a Sr. Software engineer role with my client who is the largest and fastest-growing player in the luxury items sales online, providing with millions of shoppers and consignors, three retail stores in NYC & LA and 9 Luxury Consignment Offices across the country.
This role can be remote.
Have a look and pass it on to someone who might be looking, if you are not open to the job market right now. I also pay some good $$$ for successful referrals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce high quality, performant, testable code
- Design and build software for automating critical operation processes
- Review pull requests and provide constructive feedback
- Pair up with someone to work together on a feature
- Learn something new, and mentor junior engineers
- Deploy to production multiple times
- Help define technical strategy and architecture
- 5+ years of professional web application development experience
- Fluency with any of Ruby, Elixir, Erlang
- Strong understanding of web-app performance fundamentals and related dev tools
- Strong database fundamentals and experience with MySql or Postgresql
- Worked with search engines such as ElasticSearch, Lucene, Solr
- Experience using async message queues
- Mastery of git and Github workflows
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree or equivalent
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Elixir, Phoenix
- Advanced CS degree or equivalent