Looking for on site developer in Lancaster, CA. Any suggestions welcomed.

I am managing a project and need a module developed on site for an application being developed in Rails on a Linux server. The location is Lancaster, CA. The project will last 1 to 3 weeks. The pay range is $65 to $92 per hour and is based on experience with Rails.We would prefer someone local who can commute but accomodations may be available

for anyone from out of town. Experience is the main criteria and Ruby Rails references are required. Please email me at eric_alfonso@yahoo.com.

Jeff Pritchard wrote:

Eric_Alfonso wrote:   

I am managing a project and need a module developed on site for an application being developed in Rails on a Linux server. The location is Lancaster, CA. The project will last 1 to 3 weeks. The pay range is $65 to $92 per hour and is based on experience with Rails.We would prefer someone local who can commute but accomodations may be available

for anyone from out of town. Experience is the main criteria and Ruby Rails references are required. Please email me at eric_alfonso@yahoo.com.      Eric, Just curious, why do you want to be able to look at your programmer while he works? Most of us aren't any competition for George Clooney. Just wondered, in this day and age, why you are so intent on having them local during the development?   

Not so fast! My wife says I look like George Clooney. Or was that Curious George? Damn, I always get those two mixed up.

for edwards, or dryden? :slight_smile:

The decision to complete the remaining module on site was due to the fact that we went through 2 programmers who were severely under qualified and fell behind. I was brought in because of this. We lost some of his trust because of these previous developers. The client would prefer the remaining work was done on site.

Neither. This job is non government. The project is for a large bail bond company's call center and accounting department.