Looking for a senior RoR developer - Full time position (telecommuting)

Hello,

I am Youssef Akiki, project manager of Blanee. Blanee is a user reviews and recommendations website intended for the moroccan market. We are currently looking for a senior RoR developer to launch version 1.

We're looking for someone who, in addition to being a great coder, is organized and enthusiastic.

* Great Ruby on Rails coding skills * A track record of implementing live RoR sites * Experience with high volume website * Experience of test driven development using RSpec * Experience of deploying Rails using tools like Phusion Passenger in cloud environments * Suited to working in an agile, flexible environment * Good written and verbal communication skills

Technical Requirements:

*At least 2 years experience using rails *modrails / Ruby entreprise edition *Sphinx Search engine *2 years experience using Javascript libraries like jQuery *Experience using performance monitoring tools like scootapp is a plus *Strong Html/Css knowledge is a plus

If you think you meet the requirements and is currently available for hire, do not hesitate to answer back to blanee.jobs@gmail.com .

Thanks,

Youssef

Hi, I am looking for a telecommute job , I hope i will meet Your Requirement . Please visit our website www.hamaramatrimony.com which is my own product deployed last year , completely same as your requirement built with ROR.

Thanks S.Dhana Sekaran

Founder - Hamara Matrimony

+919840381834