Looking for a job

Hi All,

This is Vivian Aranha, currently looking for a job. I have a masters degree in Computer Science from The George Washington University, Washington DC and have 4 years working experience on server side applications and 6 years working experience on HTML, DHTML, CSS, Javascript and other web technologies.

I have been constantly learning and developing skills in various web technologies just to take a taste of each of them. I love to learn more languages and always am ready to co-ordinate with different groups to share ideas and views about what the next generation in web-technology would be. Also I have a certification on SEO and do a lot of freelance consulting in SEO and SEM.

I have attached a copy of my Resume along with this email, please do take a look at it and let me know if you have any questions regarding my work.

Thanks, Vivian Aranha

Linked In profile http://www.linkedin.com/in/vivianaranha

VIVIAN ARANHA.doc (127 KB)

This is Vivian Aranha, currently looking for a job. I have a masters degree in Computer Science from The George Washington University, Washington DC and have 4 years working experience on server side applications and 6 years working experience on HTML, DHTML, CSS, Javascript and other web technologies.

Reply privately if you want to move to Irvine, California!

the-soup.net is just getting going as well.

It's based on a new means to get people experience through small
projects. Feel free to post your skills and/or a project you have
cooking.

Cheers, Jodi The-Soup.net "Don't work with Strangers"

Hi Philip,

Thanks for the reply. Please do let me know about the position. I am open to relocation.

Thanks, Vivian ARanha