Locomotive Terminal destroys my PATH!

I'm using Locomotive 2.0.8 on the Mac.

My .bash_profile - in its essence - looks like this:

export PATH=.:$HOME/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/mysql/bin:$PATH

Now I found that when I open a Terminal from within Locomotive (i.e. Applications/OpenTerminal), /usr/local/mysql/bin is missing from my PATH (although ~/bin is there).

I traced what happens (set -x in .bash_profile) and found the following:

First, my PATH is set in the expected way, i.e.

+ export PATH=.:/Users/fusshuhn/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/mysql/ bin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin

But after that, I see the following statement in the trace:

source /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/2A10481D-7F30-4633- A1DA-2EBB84EC987A-260-00000575DDDFE4E0.environment.bash

It seems that Locomotive has created a temporary file containing bash commands, which are now source (after my .bash_profile). During this process, I see the execution of the following command:

++ export PATH=/Applications/Locomotive2/Bundles/ standardRailsMar2007.locobundle/i386/bin: /Applications/Locomotive2/Bundles/standardRailsMar2007.locobundle/i386/ sbin: /Users/fusshuhn/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:

It is at this place, where my PATH is changed.

Interestingly, Locomotive *does* include my $HOME/bin. Historically, my first version of .bash_profile included only $HOME/bin in my PATH. Then I installed Locomotive, then I ran the Tools/Terminal.appStartupFixTool, and finally I installed MySql and updated .bash_profile so that it now contains also the directory /usr/ local/mysql/bin. Could it be that Locomotive, does not recognized the changes I did in my profile? Well, I run the StarupFix Tool again, but no change: I still don't have my MySql directory included in my PATH...

Is this a bug in Locomotive?

Ronald