link_to weirdness, related to namespace?

Hi,

In my app/views/admin/clieint/_searchresults.rhtml partial, I have ...

<% for user in @users %>   <tr>     <td><%=h user.ship_to_first_name %></td>     <td><%=h user.ship_to_last_name %></td>     <td><%=h user.email %></td>     <td align="center"><%= link_to 'Show', {:action => 'show', :id => user.id} %></td>   </tr> <% end %>

but when the link is output to the browser, it is output as "/admin/ client/2", notice that the id is there, but the action, "show" is not. Why is link_to not outputting correctly? I'm following the instructions from here -- ActionView::Helpers::UrlHelper. Is it related to the "namespace" directive in my config;routes.rb file?

Thanks, - Dave

================begin config/routes.rb file ======================= ActionController::Routing::Routes.draw do |map|

map.connect '', :controller => "register", :action => "start"

map.resources :users   map.resources :sessions   map.signup '/signup', :controller => 'users', :action => 'new'   map.login '/login', :controller => 'sessions', :action => 'new'   map.logout '/logout', :controller => 'sessions', :action => 'destroy'   map.change_password '/change_password', :controller => 'user', :action => 'change_password'

map.namespace :admin do |adm|     adm.resources :client, :collection => { :search => :get, :searchresults => :get }   end

# The priority is based upon order of creation: first created -> highest priority.

# Sample of regular route:   # map.connect 'products/:id', :controller => 'catalog', :action => 'view'   # Keep in mind you can assign values other than :controller and :action

# Sample of named route:   # map.purchase 'products/:id/purchase', :controller => 'catalog', :action => 'purchase'   # This route can be invoked with purchase_url(:id => product.id)

# You can have the root of your site routed by hooking up ''   # -- just remember to delete public/index.html.   # map.connect '', :controller => "welcome"

# Allow downloading Web Service WSDL as a file with an extension   # instead of a file named 'wsdl'   map.connect ':controller/service.wsdl', :action => 'wsdl'

# Install the default route as the lowest priority.   map.connect ':controller/:action/:id.:format'   map.connect ':controller/:action/:id' end ====================end config/routes.rb file

I'd suggest removal of every route you don't need, at least last three ones, but your problem is not there. In fact, there is no problem - link_to creates exactly what you need - GET /admin/client/2 will be routed to Admin::ClientsController#show, as you would expect. Read more on all that restful stuff.