JOBS - RoR Developers Indianapolis, IN

Hi,

I have a client in the Indianapolis, IN area that anticipates adding a few RoR developers over the next few months. The company is filing an application for a grant with the State and if awarded, they will need to bring on a few developers, likely around the March-May 2010 timeframe. Even if the grant isn't awarded, they constantly have one eye open for new developers, as they plan on increasing their staff, regardless of whether or not they receive the grant. I don't have many details yet, but will learn more about the nature of the work in the next few weeks. They currently have about 4 RoR developers on staff.

The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of prior RoR development experience. The openings will either be contract-to-hire or direct placement - that is still being discussed.

If you are interested or know of anyone who might be, please contact me at your earliest convenience and we can discuss further. I will look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, Mark Droese 317-731-5102 Account Executive @ Brooksource www.Brooksource.com