Integrating facebook connect

Hi,

I’ve finished an iteration and the code that allows users to register and manage their login information in a RoR app is finished. Now I want to use facebook Connect to allow users connect to my app with facebook account.

I’m planning to use the Facebooker library. If you have better alternatives or arguments for not using it, please let me know.

I’m now looking for some good pointer on how to start. The starting thing is the hardests, so I’m looking for a good help.

Do you know any good pointer for a good start?

I've finished an iteration and the code that allows users to register and manage their login information in a RoR app is finished. Now I want to use facebook Connect to allow users connect to my app with facebook account.

I'm planning to use the Facebooker library. If you have better alternatives or arguments for not using it, please let me know.

I'm now looking for some good pointer on how to start. The starting thing is the hardests, so I'm looking for a good help.

Do you know any good pointer for a good start?

http://facebooker.pjkh.com/

It's a little out of date, but the code is available and there are links to other resources, etc...

(disclaimer, i built it, but that shouldn't stop you :slight_smile:

-philip

Thank you. It’s look good.