Installation prob. with authlogic-2.1.3 on Win-XP-Pro/SP3

Hi,

I am following the instructions on
  http://github.com/binarylogic/authlogic_example#readme,
            specifically, the Tutorial "How to create this app ..."
section:
Step 1 of the tutorial contained three sub-step which I identify here
Step 1/a,b and c.
The details of these steps and their consequences are shown below in
detail.
Following execution of Steps 1a and 1b of the Tutorial, I followed the
advice at the top of Step 1bm i.e.
I restarted my web-server. That led to an error notification regarding
the instruction
  config/environment.rb, line 10, which is: config.gem "authlogic"

An I ideas about how I can deal with this problem? Details followL

Thanks in Advance,
Richard

My environment includes:
WinXP-Pro/SP3, Ruby 1.8.2-15, Rails 1.1.6, Gem 0.9, MySQL 5.0.27-nt,
SciTE 1.72, AuthLogic gem, FireFox 2.0.0.4

Step 1a: Install the gem / plugin -- I got:
gem install authlogic
Successfully installed authlogic-2.1.3
1 gem installed
Installing ri documentation for authlogic-2.1.3...
Installing RDoc documentation for authlogic-2.1.3...

Woops, I posted a severely outdated environment list:

WinXP-Pro/SP3, Ruby 1.8.2-15, Rails 1.1.6, Gem 0.9, MySQL 5.0.27-nt,
SciTE 1.72, AuthLogic gem, FireFox 2.0.0.4

The correct environment list is (I think):

WinXP-Pro/SP3, Ruby 1.8.2-15, Rails 2.3.5, Gem 0.9, MySQL 5.0.27-nt,
SciTE 1.74, AuthLogic-2.1.3
FireFox 3.6.3, IE 8.0, OE 6.0, MS Office 2003 SP3, Nero Ultra 9
Java 1.6.0_19, JVM 1.5.0_11-b03, Apache Tomcat/5.5.12, Visual Prolog
7.0,
...

BTW, I've thought there would be a user-group for authlogic, but I
haven't found one yet.

Best wishes,
Richard

I found an authlogic newsgroup: http://groups.google.com/group/authlogic.
I cross-posted this question there.