I am about to move my production PostgreSQL DB to a managed DB from Digital Ocean. So, there is a possibility for a down time during the maintenance/back up procedures which may last up to 10 seconds. How to effectively handle this DB down time without getting the rails application crashed? I read about ‘reconnect: true’ in database.yml. But not sure it will work for PostgreSQL. Any suggestions?
For this instance, there are too few connections in the pool to handle the volume of requests, so it is necesary to increase the size of the available pool.
- Change default time-out setting.
- Adjust LAN Settings.
- Edit Windows 10 Hosts File.
- Renew DNS and IP.
- Disable problematic extensions.
- Reset your browser to default.
- Run your browser in Compatibility mode.
- Remove Trusteer Rapport.