Are any of you available for/ interested in this super hot contract assignment in New York City for our large Entertainment client?
This is a contract assignment for approximately 12 months, NO Corp to Corp candidates, W2 ONLY!
The 1691 Ruby on Rails Developer (Sales Analytics) will develop a new suite of applications that will support our client’s growing demand for data analytics. These apps will change the way they work through the use of what-if scenarios and predictive modeling.
If you like solving problems with innovative technology solutions, then this is your chance to join an award-winning team responsible for creating software that enables billion dollar revenue growth. Ideal candidates should be self-motivated team players who thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
· Develop new Ruby on Rails applications used to capture media budgets and forecast revenue
· Collaborate with subject matter experts to break down complex problems into elegant technical solutions to intelligently solve problems
· Pair program with designers, engineers and data architects
· Evaluate new technical solutions
· Deploy a quality product to our clients and have an empathetic approach to their needs
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, management information systems or similar technical experience
· All levels of coding experience welcomed
· Experience with Ruby, Rails and JRuby, Java and the desire to learn is a plus
· Understanding of the JVM and servlet containers
· Understanding of databases and data integrations
· Passionate, creative individual who can scale across different roles in a dynamic, collaborative environment
· Understanding of big data (HDFS/Hadoop), business intelligence (BI) and analytical concepts
**Please send your current resume as a Word attachment with all contact info and the best times to call to **email@example.com
I am in CA and typically work late…so please let me know the latest I can call you to chat about this opportunity!
If you’re not available or interested but know of someone who may be, then please let me know who they are…we pay referral fees if the person you refer is selected for this assignment!
Linda Yeh / TechLink Resources, Inc.
www.techlink.org / (310) 566-7142 direct / (310) 800-4981 cell
13101 W Washington Blvd, Ste 246 / Los Angeles / CA / 90066