Hi , Ruby on Rails Developer

Good Morning !

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Amit Dubey representing Pyramid Consulting INC. I have taken over the responsibility of Sales Manager.

I am having a Job position with direct client for Ruby on Rails Developer and I seek your help in filling this position. The client wants somebody onsite

I would be really grateful if you recommend me somebody for this position or forward this email to somebody who might be interested in the position below

Fulltime/Perm Position Location : Cincinnati , Oh or NYC Salary : Open

1.)Ruby on Rails Developer

Expert in web based application development in Ruby on Rails (Ruby language on the Rails framework) Preferably 3-4 yrs in Ruby. MySQL and Oracle as database Having worked in Agile Scrum Methodology is desired Must have excellent communication skills to deal directly with end users and sponsors and product owners A total IT experience of 5+ years in web Development (J2ee or other) is desired.

I look forward for a long term association with you.

Regards Amit Dubey Pyramid Consulting, Inc. (Direct) 404-601-9471 x 537 212-381-1120 x 537 amit.dubey@pyramidci.com www.pyramidci.com http://www.linkedin.com/in/amitdubey007 CMMi IV Certified ABC - 15th Fastest Growing Private Company in Atlanta - 2006 “To remove email to remove@pyramidconsultinginc.com”