Heroku error msg:App Crashed

Hi , i developed a small application(which contails only static pages) . I tried to host that on heroku .just when everything was finished when i opened my site i,e http://floating-moon-89.heroku.com/ i am getting an error as App Crashed..where did it gone wrong? pls help...

Emanuel wrote in post #964621:

where did it gone wrong? pls help...

From what you've provided, there's no telling what is wrong... it could be anything.

Have you looked at any of the log files available?

/usr/ruby1.8.7/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/bundler-1.0.3/lib/bundler/ runtime.rb:64:in `require': no such file to load -- sqlite3 (LoadError)

u can see from the above line...i think it is an error regarding sqlite3 as i am using it with my application...and i think heroku is not supporting sqlite3...so what i have do now,

Emanuel wrote in post #964744:

/usr/ruby1.8.7/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/bundler-1.0.3/lib/bundler/ runtime.rb:64:in `require': no such file to load -- sqlite3 (LoadError)

u can see from the above line...i think it is an error regarding sqlite3 as i am using it with my application...and i think heroku is not supporting sqlite3...so what i have do now,

Have you ensured that the sqlite3 gem is available? There are tons of examples out on the web about setting up a basic Rails app. sqlite is the default database for Rails, but you have to get the gem yourself. And sqlite3 is fine for development (just you on your machine), but not so well suited for multi-user scenarios with updating.

A simple google for "sqlite3 rails install" should give you plenty of references.

Emanuel wrote in post #964744:

Take that line out. Heroku can figure out what database gems it needs without your help.

Best,

finally i fixed it..i had to make a single line as comment that is gem 'sqlite3-ruby', :require => 'sqlite3' in my gemfile ...any way thanx for ur support..