Help with gettext

I have this code:

      <tr>
      <th><%= _('Client') %></th>
      <th><%= _('Product') %></th>
      <th><%= _('Serial Number') %></th>
      <th><%= _('State') %></th>
    </tr>

Serial Number is never in my .po file, but the others are there. Where
is the problem?

I can't see where your problem is.
I just ran the code you gave through rgettext and the resulting output
was:

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE
package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.

stuart.coyle wrote:

I can't see where your problem is.
I just ran the code you gave through rgettext and the resulting output
was:

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE
package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-02-12 22:42+1000\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2008-02-12 22:42+1000\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"MIME-Version: 1.0\n"
"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8\n"
"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\n"
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=INTEGER; plural=EXPRESSION;\n"

#: /Users/stuart/test.rhtml:2
msgid "Client"
msgstr ""

#: /Users/stuart/test.rhtml:3
msgid "Product"
msgstr ""

#: /Users/stuart/test.rhtml:4
msgid "Serial Number"
msgstr ""

#: /Users/stuart/test.rhtml:5
msgid "State"
msgstr ""

Thanks.

I think it must be some kind of problem with my rails and my gettext
version.