help with Autotest + Rspec

I've been getting into Rspec and the final piece I have yet to get working is Autotest.

Pretty sure I've got everything installed correctly- Gems: ZenTest 3.1, Rspec 1.1.4 Plugin: Rspec Rails

On Rails 2.1

I can manually run my specs but when I launch Autotest i get: autotest loading autotest/rails_rspec /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/bin/ruby - S /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/rspec-1.1.4/bin/spec -O spec/spec.opts

When I save a file, the last line (/System/Library....) just spits out again.

Any ideas?

John Yerhot wrote:

I've been getting into Rspec and the final piece I have yet to get working is Autotest.

Pretty sure I've got everything installed correctly- Gems: ZenTest 3.1, Rspec 1.1.4 Plugin: Rspec Rails

On Rails 2.1

I can manually run my specs but when I launch Autotest i get: autotest loading autotest/rails_rspec /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/bin/ruby - S /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/rspec-1.1.4/bin/spec -O spec/spec.opts

When I save a file, the last line (/System/Library....) just spits out again.

Any ideas?

hello,

It is inbuilt mechanism of Autotest. It is constantly running within your application and whenever you save any of your file it will test it itself, you don't need to run spec for it and displays quick output there only so that you can get an idea if your change conflicts any where.

Thanks. I got it resolved.