Help: OpenId and restful_acl

Hi All,

I have restful_authentication with restful_acl installed on my app, now I want to use OpenId with restful_acl,so my question is… does this make any problems for me or not? I haven’t explored the OpenId for ROR yet, and I am going to do that now,but I just wan

Hi All,

I have restful_authentication with restful_acl installed on my app, now I want to use OpenId with restful_acl,so my question is… does this make any problems for me or not? I haven’t explored the OpenId for ROR yet, and I am going to do that now,but I just wanna know your suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Shahroon Ali

RESTful_ACL requires the variable "current_user" to be present and define the active user. This is the only real requirement.

Thanks Darby, I have installed the OpenId plugin but now I am getting this error

uninitialized constant OpenID::Store

could you give me any solution for this, cuz I am getting tired for finding out the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Shahroon

Thanks Darby, I have installed the OpenId plugin but now I am getting this error

uninitialized constant OpenID::Store

could you give me any solution for this, cuz I am getting tired for finding out the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Shahroon

No idea on that one. That's an OpenID error...