Help ! asap ...

IS THAT THIS IS A MAILING LIST TO GIVE SUPPORT BUT HERE ARE EXPERIENCED PROGRAMMERS AND THESE WILL HELP ME * IF BELIEVED IS SPAM OR THEME IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CLOSED SORRY DEN THEME . *

I am a 17 year old I am dedicated to programming about 2 years I learned to do so empirically , never and had a teacher of programming as such , everything I’ve learned by reading books and practicing but a turning point came in my life I am about to enter college and make a career , I like computers, web programming , I like RoR , and I’m happy doing this though I feel I am not good and I stink , I feel I am not able to program anything without help I mean I learn one correct syntax to program in the language but I say the logic to know that I use and it haunts me and at this time in which to come when choosing that I do in my life a few months ago I was sure it was programming , software engineering but due to the above is no longer to do, but as I said it makes me happy to see how things are left to irlas is doing something nice for me …

HOPE CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON WHAT I DO , I WAS VERY HONEST AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE IF YOU PUT INTO PRACTICE SAFE .