Hello friends !

Hello friends !

I am in need of implementing the live chat functionality in my application. I have juggernaut to implement this functionality. I have followed http://juggernaut.rubyforge.org/… i have followed the steps of this blog to get the live chat functionality. But i was not able to get that.

Am working on rails 2.3.8,with ruby 1.8.6 along with mysql database on windows environment.

Anyone please kindly let me know the process to include the live chat functionality to implement in my application. Please kindly provide me necessary steps to access this functionality.

Thanks in advance

regards, sam

I can't help you as I have not used juggernaut, but you will be much more likely to get help if you describe exactly the problem you are getting rather than just asking for instructions. I do notice that it says it requires rails 2.0.2 or the edge version, which does not sound too hopeful.

Colin

Hi colin !                 Thanks for your response. when i tries to execute Juggernaut.send_to_all("alert('hi from juggernaut')") in console. it is throwing error. It says "Juggernaut.send_to_all' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

I was not able to proceed further.

Regards, sam.

Please don't top post, it makes it difficult to follow the thread. Thanks

Hi colin ! Thanks for your response. when i tries to execute Juggernaut.send_to_all("alert('hi from juggernaut')") in console. it is throwing error. It says "Juggernaut.send_to_all' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

Did you do that in the ruby console or a Windows command box? That error looks like a Windows error to me rather than one you would expect in the ruby console.

Colin

hi colin.

When i execute the command in windows console am getting the error.I have also tried to do it in the ruby console .When i do that i am getting this error " Juggernaut.send_to_all("alert('hi from juggernaut')") NameError: uninitialized constant Juggernaut "

I asked in my last email that you not top post, you have done it again. It is preferred that you insert your reply in the appropriate place in the previous message. Thanks.

hi colin.

When i execute the command in windows console am

getting the error.I have also tried to do it in the ruby console .When i do that i am getting this error " Juggernaut.send_to_all("alert('hi from juggernaut')") NameError: uninitialized constant Juggernaut "

What happened when you went through the install procedure at http://juggernaut.rubyforge.org ? Did all of that work ok? If not, exactly what error message at what point? If you are not sure then go through it again.

Colin