full-time job: senior Ruby on Rails developer wanted

We are a german company, developing a web application for the social sector in a small team (mostly working remote).

We are looking for a sustainable, effective and talented full time senior rails developer to complement our team.

Requirements:

* fluent in English

* a minimum of +2 years of experience as rails developer

* knows The Ruby Way - write clean, efficient and robust code

* likes to work independently and quickly

* has knowledge of TDD/BDD

* knows the opensource universe

* able to maintain linux server

* experienced with semantic web, and non-obtrusive javascript

* contribution of ideas for making the application more efficient and better to use

Additional requirements

* You need to be able to work full time, we do NOT want any night workers doing this as extra work. We are flexible in working times, but we like to see worktimes between 8:00 and 20:00 CET

* We are not looking for a team or agency

* We work mostly via github and skype

* You will need a fast and stable internet connection and provide your own working tools (computer and necessary programms)

How to apply

You will need to send us your base data: a fresh and clean CV and also a few sentences to your person. Please let us also know your salary expectation per month in Euro and let us know how many hours you are willing to work per month.

You will get feedback from us in a proper timeframe, but we will only response to individuals, no companys or teams.

After a positive trial period we give the option to join our team fulltime and stable.

How to apply

Im very sorry, but i totally forgot to mention my email adress... :wink:

please contact me in case of interest via mail: ruby-job@gmx.de

Were looking forward to your proposal :slight_smile: