Fixtures loading *very* strangely

Hi all,

I've just hit a snag, and I'm hoping somebody out there can help.

I'm working on an app that uses some legacy tables. One of them
doesn't
have a column named "id" so I've got the following:

class Student
set_primary_key 'pidm'
alias_attribute :id, :pidm
end

I'm not sure if it changes your situation, but you shouldn't need that
alias_attribute. Just use id and ActiveRecord should use your real
primary key column under the covers.

-Rob

I've tried that; there are lots of things out there that assume the
primary key is called "id" -- this simple fix makes all of them work.

Even if I remove it, though, I still get the same weird loading
behavior. :frowning:

Rob Biedenharn wrote: