fcgid and webrick

I try to run my app with rails 1.2.3 by mod_fcgid with apache2.2 and ruby1.8.5. The result from production.log is error:

/vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/routing.rb:1292:in `recognize_path'     /vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/routing.rb:1282:in `recognize'     /vendor/rails/railties/lib/dispatcher.rb:40:in `dispatch'     /vendor/rails/railties/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:168:in `process_request'     /vendor/rails/railties/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:143:in `process_each_request!'     /vendor/rails/railties/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:109:in `with_signal_handler'     /vendor/rails/railties/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:142:in `process_each_request!'     /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/fcgi.rb:612:in `each_cgi'     /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/fcgi.rb:609:in `each'     /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/fcgi.rb:609:in `each_cgi'     /vendor/rails/railties/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:141:in `process_each_request!'     /vendor/rails/railties/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:55:in `process!'     /vendor/rails/railties/lib/fcgi_handler.rb:25:in `process!'     /var/www/virtual/rubybox.net/test/htdocs/dispatch.fcgi:24

But when i run from webrick (script/server), it work fine

I got solution now. Because I create sym-link to rails/public, so rails cannot route to rails/config directory. The solution is, moving all rails/* to same dir of sym-link