executing javascript on the server side

maybe somebody can help me with this. I need to execute javascript on the server side

format.js do render :update do |page|   page.insert_html :bottom, content_id, :partial => "add_to_favorite_from_dashboard", :locals => {:object => object, :favorite => favorite, :ftype => content_id}, :layout=>false

#execute javascript function here _gaq.push(['_trackEvent',event_category ,event_label, event_action])

end

can I do something like this?

maybe somebody can help me with this. I need to execute javascript on

the server side

format.js do

render :update do |page|

page.insert_html :bottom, content_id, :partial =>

“add_to_favorite_from_dashboard”, :locals => {:object =>

object, :favorite => favorite, :ftype => content_id}, :layout=>false

#execute javascript function here

_gaq.push([‘_trackEvent’,event_category ,event_label, event_action])

you can use <<

page << ‘alert(“foo”)’

maybe somebody can help me with this. I need to execute javascript on the server side

Why?

format.js do render :update do |page| page.insert_html :bottom, content_id, :partial => "add_to_favorite_from_dashboard", :locals => {:object => object, :favorite => favorite, :ftype => content_id}, :layout=>false

#execute javascript function here _gaq.push(['_trackEvent',event_category ,event_label, event_action])

end

In the context of a page (even partial) render, you presumably want to include JS that will be executed on the client, yes? What do you expect the above line to accomplish?

But if you really want to execute some JS on the server side, pull it out of that render action and look at the Johnson gem.

HTH,

try this code

format.js {render :js => "alert('Yse Javascript working fine.');"}

Hi,

Anyone can help me how to give multiple search strings in imap_search function,

i tried with regular expression as follws, since i want to search all strings in Subject starting with alphabet “s”.

$emails = imap_search($inbox,“BODY Sp*”);

Kindly can u suggest any links on this multiple search

Usha Murali wrote in post #1036452:

Hi,

Anyone can help me how to give multiple search strings in imap_search function,

i tried with regular expression as follws, since i want to search all strings in Subject starting with alphabet "s".

$emails = imap_search($inbox,"BODY Sp*");

Kindly can u suggest any links on this multiple search

Please do NOT hijack other posts and create a new post for this question.

subbarao wrote in post #1036442: