Excellent Job Opportunity: Lead Engineering (Ruby On Rails), New Delhi

Hi All,

We are looking for motivated Ruby on Rails/Java technology professionals with 3+ years of relevant experience and a strong background in computer science, in particular Internet technologies. The role would involve both hands-on development as well as mentoring the existing team.

Position: Lead Engineering Location: Okhla Phase 1, New Delhi

Skills: • Evidence of strong technical skills in one or more of the following areas is required: J2EE (EJB, JSP, Servlets)/ PHP Ruby on Rails (Preferred) • Proficiency in a leading database system • Experience in OO design and modeling (UML) • Experience working on open source projects • Experience of leading teams of 4-5 professionals • Excellent Communication Skills • Strong Analytical skills

About us: Qualtech is an ISO and Microsoft certified Company. It is a Project Management and Software Development Company. Promoted by group of IIT graduates, the company has an excellent track record of providing software solutions to top names in national and international market. We have positioned ourselves as Domain and Technology agnostic Business Application Software Services Company. And with that positioning, we have implemented several successful projects across the spectrum of Microsoft (.net) and J2EE technologies. We provide a very good work environment to our people with immense opportunities for growth and development as per individual's career aspirations. We are 100+ People strong company.

You can also visit us at www.qualtech-consultants.com

If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing opportunities available, please e-mail me a copy of current resume (in Word format) as well as a contact number and best time to speak.

Please feel free to email/ Call me if you have any queries.

Best Regards, Jitendra Singh Work: 011-41601994, ext-295 Direct: 011-46527938 Cell: 09891463198 Email: jitendra.singh@qualtech-consultants.com F-16, 3rd Floor Okhla Phase - I New Delhi - 110020 www.qualtech-consultants.com