Jeff here from softiesonrails.com... just wanted to get the word out
that registration is now open for our next class, a two-day workshop
for Rails beginners.
Our one day "Web Developer Makeover" back in January was sold out, and
a great time was had by all.
Essential Rails is the two-day expanded version, geared for anyone
getting started with Rails.
Friday, Sept 21 and Saturday, Sept 22, 2007
Hilton Garden Inn O'Hare (http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/
$495 includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks both days
More info here: www.essentialrails.com
At a Softies class, there are no dumb questions, and you don't have to
know a whole lot before you show up.
So join us if:
* You've been reading about Ruby on Rails and want to really see how
to create websites with Rails
* and/or, you've found our recent articles on REST and Capistrano
* and/or, you're sick and tired of developing web apps in some other
framework and you're ready for some fun
* and/or, you're an CSS designer and you want to be able to do more
of the website work yourself
* and/or, you tend to sign up for anything that comes with free food