Error in ROR project

hi all, when i update my Ruby :1.9.2 and Rails :2.3.4 and gem :1.8.12 version i get following error , please help me to resolve this issue,

D:/Ruby192/lib/ruby/1.9.1/webrick/httpserver.rb:56:in eof?' D:/Ruby192/lib/ruby/1.9.1/webrick/httpserver.rb:56:in run’ D:/Ruby192/lib/ruby/1.9.1/webrick/server.rb:183:in `block in start_thread’ [2011-12-07 10:52:29] ERROR Errno::ECONNRESET: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Thanks and Regards Sachin S. Kewale

A connection was closed by the client when the server was sending data.

This happens normally when you hit stop in your browser while the page is still loading.

Without knowing if this is a crash or an intermittent problem on your side we can't help you further.

1) Does this error stop the webserver from working?

2) That is the entire backtrace of your application?

3) This does happen randomly or you have a way to reproduce it?

4) Does it reproduce on a clean application or just your application?

hi Luis, thanks for reply, but is error coming when i run my application from RadRails. Without knowing if this is a crash or an intermittent problem on your side we can’t help you further.

1. Does this error stop the webserver from working? :No

2. That is the entire backtrace of your application?:Yes

3. This does happen randomly or you have a way to reproduce it?:

It is not happening randomly,to reproduced it when i changed some code from index.rhtml and restart the server it will show something from index.rhtml but when i add second block and again restart the server it will give

me the error.
  1. Does it reproduce on a clean application or just your application? It is just coming In my Application, but when i clean my Application,i got following errors: Building Workspace has encountered a problem.

Errors occurred during build.

Errors occurred during the build. Errors running builder ‘Ruby Builder’ on project ‘projectName’. Resource is out of sync with the file system: ‘/projectName/log/development.log’.

Resource is out of sync with the file system: ‘/projectName/log/development.log’.

please provide any solution.

Thanks and Regards Sachin S. Kewale