doing Selenium tests and :confirm inside a link_to_remote does not work

Hello there. I have a problem doing Selenium tests. When I try to test my delete method doesn't prompt me the respective alert which otherwise would appears before run the destroy method on the controller. Without Selenium the application prompt me as the regular way but within Selenium things go badly.

Here is a part of my view: <%=link_to_remote image_tag('/images/trash_can.gif', :border => 0),                     :confirm => 'Delete Schema '+schema.name+'?',                     :url=>{:controller=>:schema,:action=>:delete,:id=>schema.id},                     :before=>"$('shownDiv#{schema.id}').visualEffect('highlight', {duration:3});",                     :complete=>"$('shownDiv#{schema.id}').shrink();$ ('inline#{schema.id}').hide();"%>

Yes, I am using a bit of RJS, is that what cause this weird behavior? And in the controller I have.

def delete     @schema = Schema.find(params[:id])     @schema.destroy     respond_to do |format|       format.js     end   end

Actually my main concern if this behavior could impact negatively in the performance of the application in other different environments, let's say, browsers.

Thanks!!