devise rails3, flash messages

I am playing with a simple rails 3 app. has anyone gotten the flash messages and flash error messages broken / not displaying?

when I first accessed the view I got this:

DEPRECATION WARNING: f.error_messages was removed from Rails and is now available as a plugin. Please install it with `rails plugin install git://github.com/rails/dynamic_form.git`. (called from ___ibrary__uby__ems_____gems_devise_____rc__app_views_devise_registrations_new_html_erb__677218867_2175630380_0 at /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/devise-1.1.rc0/app/views/devise/registrations/new.html.erb:4)

I installed the pluggin but am not sure if anything further is needed. Currently the app does not display the flash message for stuff like, you have successfully logged out / in etc.

Anyone has encountered this?

did you run:

rails plugin install git://github.com/rails/dynamic_form.git

solved::

issue: DEPRECATION WARNING: f.error_messages was removed from Rails and is now available as a plugin. Please install it with `rails plugin install git://github.com/rails/dynamic_form.git`. (called from block in _app_views_posts_new_html_erb___1035897007_27441684_951413597 at C:/Users/premkumar_m/Documents/NetBeansProjects/newprem/app/views/posts/new.html.erb:5)

solution:: remove this line <%= f.error_messages %> from your new.html.erb ( file which shows deprecation warning)